Sealskinz Dragon Eye Waterproof Gloves
A very impressive glove! Waterproof, breathable, hard wearing and with a touchscreen finger. Perfect for keeping hands warm and dry while walking the storm! We’ve tested these and found them to be excellent for both cycling and walking in the rain, and even cleaning the car!
This style is now discontinued by Sealskinz – we have L, XL and XXL available.
Our best selling low-profile close-fitting hard-wearing glove, offering excellent dexterity for a wide range of activities. Suitable for wet and cold weather cycling and walking, and spring skiing, highly recommended!
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Anti-slip to improve dexterity and virtually eliminate pull-out
- Feature on index finger & thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
Outer Lining: 47% Polyester, 27% Nylon, 18% PU, 7% Neoprene, 1% Spandex
Membrane: Micro-porous Membrane
Inner Lining: 100% Polyester
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens/Unisex glove size||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Ladies Fit glove size||5||6||7||8||9|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.