Sealskinz Men’s Water Repellent All Weather Glove
A lightweight, single layer, water repellent fleece glove offering insulation and comfort. Ideal for everyday use in a variety of weather conditions, slip on for walking the dog in cool rain or cycling on a wet day!
(The previous version of this glove was known as the Unisex Stretch Fleece Nano Glove)
A lightweight, single layer, fleece glove offering permanent water repellency, insulation and comfort. Ideal for everyday use in a variety of weather conditions. This style has a broader fit than the women’s version, and the sizing is on the men’s / unisex scale in the table below.
- Water Repellent – nano technology provides lightweight permanent water repellent performance
- Grip and control – Silicone printed palm and fingers for firm handling and added grip
- Touchscreen Friendly – Feature on index finger and thumb
- Quick-drying – nano fabric dries extremely fast
- Pull on tab – making it easier to get on
- Touchscreen friendly – Featuring on a number of Sealskinz’s gloves the touchscreen friendly tabs on the index finger enables you to take calls, take photos and check your bearings, all without having to take your glove off and exposing your hand to the biting cold or rain. Endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
- Water repellent – Water repellent technology provides a surface layer of protection from the elements. It acts and feels like a normal single layer product in water weather, but once the weather turns it provides unbelievable water repellency. Something else which is often overlooked is that the drying times is significantly reduced, so you don’t have to stay in wet product any longer than you need to.
- Single Layer: SHELL: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane; PALM: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Product Care – wash at 30c/85f, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
- Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Men’s/Unisex glove size||5 – 6||7 – 8||9||10||11||12|
|Women’s Fit glove size||5||6||7||8||9|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.