Sealskinz Unisex Stretch Fleece Nano Gloves
A lighter, water-repellent glove for cold days and leisure activities, slip on for walking the dog in cool rain or cycling on a wet day!
This glove has now been discontinued by Sealskinz and has been replaced with the very similar Water Repellent All Season Glove, which we are offering in both Men’s and Women’s styles. .
Utilising Nanosealz nano technology to repel rain, sleet or snow, whilst maintaining breathability and softness, the Stretch Fleece Nano is a versatile, comfortable and dextrous glove ideal for a range of outdoor activities.
Water repellent NANOSEALZ technology provides a surface layer of protection from the elements. It acts and feels like a normal single layer product in water weather, but once the weather turns it provides unbelievable water repellency. Something else which is often overlooked is that the drying times is significantly reduced, so you don’t have to stay in wet product any longer than you need to.
The touchscreen friendly tabs on the index finger enables you to take calls, take photos and check your bearings, all without having to take your glove off and exposing your hand to the biting cold or rain. Endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather
- Water repellent – Nanosealz technology provides a surface layer of protection from the elements
- Firm handling and increased grip – Chevron printed silicone grip palm and fingertips
- Touch screen compatible – Feature on thumb and index finger
- Fast drying times meaning less time in wet kit
- Easy to get on – Durable pull tab on cuff
- Comfort and durability – Double cuff
Single Layer: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
How to work out your glove size:
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Gloves and mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens/Unisex glove size||5 – 6||7 – 8||9||10||11||12|
|Ladies Fit glove size||5||6||7||8||9|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.