Holga is a long Galon® parka from our Didriksons Originals collection, perfect or rainy days. A feminine parka with a decorative elasticated rear waistband for optimum fit. The parka has has a fixed hood with a high collar and cord adjustment to protect against rainy and windy weather. Holga is windproof and waterproof with welded seams. The black colour-way is shown to illustrate the fit of the Holga when worn.
- Water Column: 8,000mm
- Lining: Bonded polyester tricot internal face
- Fabric: Coating 100% Polyurethane Weave / Shell 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester Weave
- 100% water- and windproof, all seams welded.
- Feminine mid length parka with two pockets at front. Back drop and fish tail at back.
- PU-coated fabric with a polyester tricot backing giving a soft and stretchy fabric.
- Fixed decorative pleat detail at back waist for a feminine look.
- High protective collar.
Didriksons legacy formed the foundation of the ORIGINALS collection.
Tradition that extends beyond 100 years after launch in 1913.
History filled with innovative creators, brave adventurers and strong personalities.
Didriksons ORIGINALS garments developed throughout the decades, fron rugged workwear for seafarers to functional garments that give their owners ultimate protection from the elements during everyday living. Apparel that meets all demands that modern life puts on it. 100+ years of well designed garments.
Didriksons have high standards for sustainability, aligned with our ethos at Walk the Storm. Read more about Didriksons sustainability here.