The Rain126 is an update to the classic Rain01 and Rain02 styles, in Ilse Jacobsen’s popular and proven light true rain fabric. Elegant and practical, this is an exciting addition to our collection – it’s currently available in milk creme or black. The polyurethane-covered polyester is waterproof, rated to 5000mm (which will cover most everyday situations) and all seams are sealed to ensure the whole coat is fully waterproof. This lovely style typically falls to cover the knees, and has many features for convenience and practicality:
- Two front/side pockets
- Two-way YKK zip front fastening
- Storm flap with poppers to cover the zip or use as an alternative fastening
- Popper adjustment at cuff
- Hood with draw cord adjustment
- Waterproof to 5000mm, sealed seams
This lovely raincoat is an original Danish design by Ilse Jacobsen Hornbaek.
For reference, the EU38/UK12 measures as below, laid flat:
- Chest (pit to pit): 50cm / 20″
- Waist (level with top of pocket): 50cm / 20″
- Hips (level with bottom of pocket):60cm / 24″
- Back length: 105cm / 41″
- Sleeve length: 50cm / 20″
Sizes vary by approximately 2cm each in the chest/waist/hips, and by less than 1cm in length.
Ilse Jacobsen’s general size guide is below: